Stamford – HTML5 Photography Portfolio & Blog
This template is a responsive and retina-ready HTML5 website with grid system layout, which was born from the success of my best selling template to date: MyFolio.
Stamford uses Isotope2 for enhanced site speed and stability, is optimized for mobile touch and swipe gestures, and features hover-intent detection, a sophisticated blog setup, lazyloaded gallery page and completely flexible text boxes.
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Perfectly responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- One-Page Website includes:
- Portfolio (+ separate Gallery and Video Page)
- Blog (+ separate Post Page)
- Working ajax contact form with validation and working PHP mailer script
- Retina-Ready Icons from demo plus additional ones (about 70) are included (if more are needed, 1640 vector icons can be purchased here: http://www.streamlineicons.com/)
- Custom print css stylesheet
- Documentation included
- January 2015 – initial release
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t
have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send us an email using this contact form.
Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem. I usually respond to support requests within
24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.