Do you want your visitors to log in to your website? Do you want to let them log in through other social websites such as google? Take a look at these social login WordPress plugins in 2024!
There are tons of great plugins available for WordPress that will make it super simple to log in using your social media account. In fact, many of these plugins even allow you to log in without creating a new password!
But not all plugins are created equal. Some are buggy, slow, and unreliable. Others just plain suck. And others are downright dangerous.
I’ve tested dozens of popular social login plugins over the years and found only 5 that work well, are reliable, and won’t cause any security issues. These five plugins are the best social login plugins in the world.
If you’re looking for a plugin that works, then read on. Otherwise, skip down to the bottom of the page where I list the top five social login plugins in the industry.
How to choose between two social login WordPress plugins?
If you have more than one social login plugin installed, how do you know which one is better? It’s easy:
1) Read reviews – You can begin by reading out the reviews given out by users who already use both plugins. If there are no reviews yet, then check out their ratings on the WordPress Plugin Directory or Google Play Store.
2) Look at the features – The most important feature when choosing a social login plugin is whether or not it supports multiple accounts. This means that if you sign up with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., then this plugin should be able to handle all of those accounts.
3) Check out the support – How responsive is the developer? Does he/she respond quickly to questions or complaints? Is his/her documentation clear? Are they willing to help you troubleshoot problems?
4) Test it yourself – When you first install a plugin, you’ll need to test it out. Go ahead and try logging into each social network separately. See if it works. If it doesn’t, then uninstall the plugin and move on to another one.
5) Try the free version – Most social login plugins offer a free version. If you like what you see, then go ahead and purchase the full version. But don’t forget to download the trial version first so you can test it out before buying.
Best Social Login WordPress Plugins in 2024?
Given below are the best social login WordPress plugins in the world:
WP-SocialLogin is the most popular social login plugin for WordPress. It has been around since 2011 and has millions of active installs.
It allows you to easily add social login options to your site. There are four different types of social networks supported: Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Linkedin.
It also comes with an API key generator tool that makes it very easy to create custom keys for your own sites.
The plugin offers some really cool features including:
• A built-in “remember me” option
• An optional popup window that appears after signing in
• Support for multiple accounts (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Automatic redirects from other websites
• Customizable error messages
• Easy integration with WooCommerce
• Option to disable social logins completely
This plugin is a great choice for anyone who wants to integrate social media logins into their website. It provides a lot of customization options and even includes a few extra features such as a contact form builder and a newsletter subscription manager.
It’s compatible with almost every major social network and comes with a ton of useful settings.
You can customize the look and feel of the login screen using CSS.
You can choose between two different layouts: Classic and Modern.
There are several pre-built themes included with the plugin.
If you’re looking for something simple, then Super Socializer might just be the right plugin for you.
Nextend Social Login
Nextend Social Login is a premium plugin that gives users access to over 30 social networks. It’s designed to make it easier than ever to get started with social login.
Users have the ability to select which networks they want to use. They can also set up their own unique URLs for each network.
Nextend Social Logins also includes a number of additional features including:
• Email verification
• Password reset
• Two-factor authentication
• The ability to import existing user data
• User management
• Integration with WPML
• And much more…
In addition to all these features, Nextend Social Login also supports both single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
So whether you’re looking for a basic social login solution or a premium plugin, this is definitely worth checking out.
WooCommerce Social Login
WooCommerce Social Login is another premium plugin that lets you connect your store to various social networks.
It works by creating a new account on your behalf when someone signs up for your store. This means that there will be no need to manually enter any information.
Once signed up, people will be able to use their social credentials to log in to your store.
As well as offering support for many different social networks, WooCommerce Social Login also includes a bunch of other features like:
• The ability to display social icons next to your products
• The ability to link your social profiles directly to your product pages
• The ability to send emails to customers based on certain actions
• The ability to track customer activity across social networks
• And much more…
The best part about WooCommerce Social Login is that it’s free! There are no hidden costs or limitations.
MiniOrange Social Login
Another premium plugin that offers a wide range of social login options. mini orange Social Login allows you to connect your site to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. Mini Orange Social Login has been built from the ground up to provide an easy way to add social login functionality to your site.
This makes it perfect for those who don’t have time to learn how to code.
Mini orange Social Login also includes a variety of other features including:
• A clean and modern interface
• Support for multiple languages
• The ability to create custom fields
• The ability to show social profile pictures
• The ability to allow visitors to share content via social networks
• And so much more…
If you’re looking for a premium plugin that provides a great deal of flexibility and ease of use, then this is certainly one to check out.
Wrapping Up Words
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a plugin that will allow you to add social login options to your site, look no further than WP Social Login. This plugin allows you to easily integrate Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yahoo accounts into your website without any coding knowledge required. Best of all, it works seamlessly with most themes and plugins.