Getting feedback from your audiences has become quite an effective way to help you increase your users’ engagement on a social media network. Nowadays, in order to know what people want, business create polls on different social media accounts where they ask audiences to vote based on a specific topic. With the help of BuddyPress Poll, you can know more about the likes and dislikes of your audience, you can also make it a fun activity and increase their engagement, get their feedbacks, research on any particular topic and much more. WordPress Social media site users can also create polls with BuddyPress Polls in order to engage other users and make it a fun activity for them.
These marketing tactics can bring a huge engagement to your websites and can lead to probable future benefits. Polls can help the business keep up with the latest tastes and preferences by giving their followers something to interact with and respond to. WordPress, a major web development platform is no less in this regard. It also lets you create a social networking website with the help of a popular plugin, BuddyPress. You can easily make a social networking community website of your own where you can interact with your users and increase their engagement with the help of groups, forums, activities and much more.
Creating Polls with BuddyPress Poll Plugin
Allow your Community members to Create Polls with BuddyPress Polls Plugin. This plugin lets you create engaging and fun polls on your social community website.
You can use BuddyPress Polls to create polls inside the activity, let your users respond to your polls. Members can also create polls just like activities and their friends can vote on them. BuddyPress Polls comes with a widget that displays poll results with graphs. Another major feature of this plugin is it allows members to create polls with single choice options and multiple choice options as well both at the frontend.
It’s very easy to create polls as you can see in this video
Major Features of BuddyPress Polls Plugin:
- Create Polls at BuddyPress activity and groups.
- A poll icon is added to the What’s new in Activity and What’s new in Groups.
- Single Option Polls – users can pick just one answer as well as Multiple Option Polls – users can pick more than one answer.
- Responsive Designs: Fits well with all mobile devices.
- Logged out users see the polls on activities, but can’t vote or see the poll results.
- BuddyPress Polls widgets to display Single and multiple Poll results.
- There is also an option for a specific date and time in the backend. If you want a poll to end in a certain time, you can easily add a specific date and time and the poll will finish on that date and time. This option is also for the members who create polls on your website. They will be given an option to add a date and time when they want the poll to end.
Therefore, BuddyPress polls allow you to add polls that a super-fun and engaging. They will not only attract your users but will also allow them to post polls having a single as well as multiple options. You can check this video for a detailed video tutorial of using the plugin :
[video_embed video=”ApriTv_7wCA” parameters=”” mp4=”” ogv=”” placeholder=”” html5_parameters=”” width=”700″ height=”400″]
[button title=”Live Demo” link=”https://demos.wbcomdesigns.com/wbcomplugins/login” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”blue” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””][button title=”Buy Now!!” link=”https://wbcomdesigns.com/downloads/buddypress-polls/” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”blue” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””][button title=”Any Questions” link=”https://wbcomdesigns.com/contact” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”blue” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]
Check out more BuddyPress Plugins