One of the main selling points of WordPress constitutes the ease with which you can add features and raise usability through plugins. The integration of a plugin will not influence the core installation of your site but will administer to increase its value. Being one of the WordPress Project Management plugins, the way bloggers and content managers wish to utilize plugins is to handle their projects. Staying organized is critical for maximum productivity. Skipping the organization will cause everything to become a mess!
Due to the huge popularity of WordPress, a large community of developers and users create new plugins each day. If you are required to discover a strong WordPress plugin for project management purposes, then you will certainly encounter the dilemma of picking from thousands of options.
This is the list of the best project management plugins for WordPress. Let’s delve into them.
# 1 SP Project & Document Manager
Being of the best WordPress project management plugins, this plugin enables you to keep and manage as many documents, videos, photos, files, and records as you desire. Furthermore, you can also employ this plugin to create folders and subfolders with a view to manage and organize your customers, handle documents and select the specific distribution of documents. This plugin offers you an assurance that the user has full control over the workflow of data.
Furthermore, this plugin handles every individual’s data very easily. You can imagine the plugin as Google Drive or Dropbox service in your WordPress. You can insert tags to your uploaded files to categorize them properly. The plugin offers you the capacity to alter how you want to see your files; a list view or a thumbnail view. The plugin is wholly responsive and will work across different devices.
- SSL Support
- Administrators can include files to users
- Limitless nesting of folders
- Secure documents under sign in for every user
- Upload and manage files with no restrictions!
- Zip files in an archive
- Embed youtube and different media as a file
- Need login to download files
- Recycle bin with file holding dates
- File size-dependent off server php.ini
- Every user has their personal file repository
# 2 Panorama – WordPress Project Management Plugin
Panorama is among the most popular WordPress Project Management Plugin that aids you to cast an overall look at the projects. Furthermore, this plugin also includes stunning and easy charts that show your progress so that you can meet your deadlines successfully.
Panorama is a total WP Project management plugin by 37 Media. It also includes a client dashboard. Being of the best WordPress project management plugins, this plugin streamlines your comprehensive project management process employing its interactive dashboard that allows you to see the overall project progress, begin/end date, documents connected to the project, and the project description.
- Retain your clients and team in reckoning
- Streamline your process
- Pursue your deadlines
- A visual hint of project progress
- A distinct picture of the project status immediately
# 3 Kanban Boards For WordPress
Kanban Boards are among the most common WordPress Project Management Plugin which is wholly compatible with relationship management, tracking sales, scheduling content publishing, and so on. Additionally, this plugin also affords you the option of exhibiting your projects. You can also employ the plugin as a CRM.
Being of the best WordPress project management plugins, this plugin presents a dashboard with specific features and fast shortcuts to design and edit projects in only some clicks. One of its main features is that you can customize the board to meet a client’s needs, then allocate your team to it. There onwards, you can assess a timeframe for the task and track the whole time it took to complete the task.
If you are familiar with the task management app Trello, then Kanban will be extremely simple to undertake and learn. The user interface is extremely similar to what you obtain with Trello. It is also compatible with many common WordPress contact form plugins like Ninja Forms and Gravity Forms.
- Analyze how long you think it will take to finish tasks
- Allocate tasks to team members
- Build custom views
- Customize the board
- Control the users
- Design tasks and projects fast, straight from the board
- Works on mobile
- Collaborate in real-time, and view updates live
# 4 WordPress Project Management By UpStream
This is an amazing WordPress Task Management Plugin that offers you the option of controlling any type of undertakings in your site. Further, with this module, your clients can in a similar way pursue the progress of their undertaking in the frontend experience view. This is completely free and it similarly has separate developments with the target that you can expand the highlights of this module.
- Undertaking Discussion string
- Shift Files and Documents
- Customer contact subtleties, logo, address
- Custom Statuses
- Custom Fields
- Custom Capabilities and Permissions
- Adjustable frontend groups
- Surprising looking frontend
- Adjusted Progress Tracking
# 5 WP Project Manager – Project, Task Management & Team Collaboration Software
WP Project Manager is a superb WordPress plugin that permits you to handle your project efficiently. Moreover, this plugin also contains plenty of professional features for you to create, assign and also arrange your projects, tasks really quickly. The time tracking tool enables this plugin to aid you to increase the productivity of your team and evaluate the performance variation quickly.
The plugin is integrated with Gantt Chart, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Kanban Board, invoices, time tracker, and much more. It renders your task even much simpler and more systematized.
The premium version includes a calendar with drag-and-drop functionalities, extended privacy settings, milestone tracking, besides more.
- The view progress bar on the list
- Insert comments of personal to-do lists and to-do’s
- Complete control over privacy and security
- Effective task manager with an intuitive interface
- Mark to-do as finished/unfinished
- Team collaboration made simple
- Individual board for users
- Ideal fit for any type of teams
# 6 Project Management, Bug And Issue Tracking Plugin – Software Issue Manager
Software Issue Manager is a superb WordPress Project Management Plugin that aids you to solve issues successfully and efficiently. Additionally, this plugin also allows access to your data at any time or device. You also possess a capacity to control people who access what on a filed through field basis.
- Request a quote Starter
- WP Ticket Starter
- WP Easy Contact Starter
- Employee Directory Starter
- Permit access to your data from any device, any moment
- Employee Spotlight Starter
- Permit all issues, projects, and member fields to be updated
- Manage who accesses what on a field by field basis
- Campus Directory Starter
# 7 Orbis
Orbis is a mandatory WordPress Task Management Plugin that allows you to change your WordPress environment into a business tool. Furthermore, this plugin aids you to manage projects successfully by adding the projects and then joining them to the companies. Additionally, this plugin enables you to manage persons and companies conveniently.
- Different high-quality themes
- Completely manageable
- Include persons and join them to companies
- Wholly translatable
- Easily expandable with plugins
- Include projects and link them to companies
- Employ your personal hosting environment
- Developed on WordPress
# 8 CollabPress
CollabPress constitutes an effective WordPress Task Management Plugin that affords you the alternative of adding the functionality or project and task management to your WordPress site. Additionally, by employing this plugin, you can also build projects and then earmark tasks for your users quickly.
- Unrestricted projects, tasks, task lists, and comments
- Email notifications for fresh tasks and comments
- Quickly edit/delete projects, tasks, task lists, and comments
- Task due dates having a calendar view
- Activity log tracking all activity
- Uses built-in WordPress user accounts
- Front-end shortcode backup
- File upload on task, task lists, projects, and comments
- BuddyPress group integration
WordPress Project Management Plugin is a handy tool that aids to manage your tasks effectively. Hopefully, this collection will be helpful for you. Furthermore, you can refer to free WordPress themes to design a beautiful site.